Prepare Yourself by Exploring Discussion Essay Example
Similarly, an IELTS discussion essay involves presenting both sides of a case and offering your views. There are many ideas on discussion essays for students to explore, especially on controversial topics. However, writing a discussion essay is not about grabbing your computer then start typing. It involves more than ambition and the desire to create a top-quality discussion that will grab the attention of the examiners.
Perhaps, it is the moment to consider seeking our services, which guarantees you value for the money when you pay after ordering a discussion essay. Based on a recent analysis by our management, students have continued to seek our services because they trust us and believe in the top quality writers in our books. We are continually improving our services and attracting a large customer base across the world. Many other clients have also appreciated the work we do, as shown by repeat customers and positive feedback. So, what do the services entail? Presumably, your interest today is a discussion essay, and that is what this article is all about. The writers we hire are professionals in various academic fields; therefore, we boast of a vast team of experts capable of handling any assignment. Notably, if you need a discussion essay written in three hours, we will instantly assign it to the most qualified professional in our ranks. However, that comes at a small fee that you will appreciate, given the excellence of the discussion essay you will receive in return for your money.
Who needs these services? Learners in various stages of their study need essay writing services the most. We understand that students multitask, and getting sufficient time to complete every assignment can be overwhelming. Besides, there are always looming deadlines, and students must do every assignment to perfection to stand a chance of getting good grades. While writing a discussion essay can be a less involving task, it can be equally challenging to write. It begins with choosing the discussion essay topic, which we can quickly help you upon seeking our services. Our writers also diligently write excellent discussion essays that will help you in subsequent assignments. For instance, one discussion essay purchased from our website can act as a guideline or template whenever you want to compose a similar essay.
Our professionals take great pride in their work and offer additional benefits like guidance on choosing the right topic for a discussion essay. The support team is also available 24 hours a week to assist you with inquiries and placing orders. Similarly, you can initiate a live chat on our website at any time of the day. So, what are the prices for getting a discussion essay written for you? Well, a price calculator will do that for you. You only need to select the details like the level of education, number of pages, the time limit, and the amount will appear on the dashboard. All our prices are competitive and one of the best in the market, considering the quality the client gets. A few tricks will help you lower the costs if you need it. Place an order for the discussion essay when there is still time because you will pay low for more extended deadlines. Also, take advantage of the discounts and offers that are available on our website whenever you make an order.
Study How to Write a Discussion Essay Correctly
It is more like an argumentative essay that allows you to presume a standpoint on the subject. Before you commence the discussion essay introduction and thesis, it is vital to choose a stand that would get you as much information as possible. Subsequently, you have to present the arguments in the main text and conclude it without giving new information. The tips highlighted below will guide you on how to write a discussion essay:
- Developing the discussion essay
Nothing is as essential as reading and understanding the essay question. So, ensure you understand every word and phrase used in the subject to establish the problem at hand. If there is trouble understanding the topic question, do not hesitate to inquire from the instructor or seek help from other professionals, including our services. You can do yourself more favor by researching online or reading books to gain more insight into the discussion essay subject. Note that the sources must be credible and pertinent to the problem. From this point, you can carefully select your stand and start outlining the essential items you find favorable. They include vital aspects that convinced you to assume that standpoint. Subsequently, visit the library database, physical or online, to find reliable sources to validate your arguments. It is essential to note meaningful quotes and citations for referencing purposes in the essay. Finish the planning by filling out the outline. It may consist of main ideas and sub-ideas.
- Writing the introduction
The beginning declaration should hook your readers to the focal point of the discussion. Quotations and anecdotes are ideal for an intriguing discussion essay introduction. Alternatively, throw in some quotes from prominent persons whose ideas you concur with for a better introduction. You will mention the major viewpoints as you head down to make the readers anticipate the thesis in advance. Also, you should neutrally cover the pros and cons of the thesis, which you can easily see when you request a discussion essay IELTS sample on our website. Notably, the thesis declaration should give an insight into the whole paper and appear at or towards the end.
- Writing the essay body
Some useful tips for writing this section includes:
- Try to restrain each concept to its paragraph. For more extended articles, each of the bullet items could form one or multiple paragraphs on a single idea
- Present another side of the claim and reveal how it differs from your opinion
- The discussion essay should flow coherently for the readers to trace your thoughts; therefore, keep the whole debate in mind
- Similarly, support the points with valid research.
Note that this part is the central attention of most readers and should contain essential points.
Finally, express how the opinions you hold can prove the thesis statement. Likewise, it should summarize all critical points and not restating the introduction. You can now proofread the discussion essay for inconsistencies and grammar errors.
A Proper Structure of a Discussion Essay – An Extensive Guide
From the above discussion essay topic, you probably have an idea about the structure of a discussion essay. Like many other essay types, the discussion essay structure has the following:
- The introduction
- Essay body
However, several variations of discussion essay types exist and depend on the essay length and the subject. An overview of a discussion essay format is highlighted below.
- General statements to familiarize readers with the topic
- A neutral position that hints at the general contention
- Explanation of technical terms (optional)
- A thesis statement to usher in readers to the central theme
- Positive arguments to back the claim. It includes main ideas first organized into single or multiple paragraphs
- The counter-arguments with the proper backing. Similarly, it covers essential points first in single or multiple sections
- Summary of principal items in the body text. Sometimes, authors highlight the ideas that had stronger evidence
- Opinion and recommendation on what the writer considers as the appropriate way forward
The essay format above is the conventional structure desired by most writers to compose excellent essays. Most often, the discussion essay will have a five-paragraph structure with the introduction (one paragraph), body (three paragraphs), and conclusion (one paragraph). You will also need to write a minimum of 250 words when asked to write this type of essay.
10 Unique Discussion Essay Topics and Ideas
An essay about group discussion is not merely based on winning arguments or amusing classmates. It is about enabling others to deliberate and unearth the meaning of text through collaboration. Although we communicate daily and relay information based on the various scenarios, the concepts are mostly about something we already know. An academic discussion essay is distinctively more tentative because it deals with research and not a certainty. Typically, if you listen to a group discussion, you will hear phrases like “I suppose,” “I assume,” etc. However, that should not imply to persuade, but rather as a way of revealing unknown information. There are many discussion essay ideas available online. Some can be triggered by current affairs, abstract topics, or even business and economy. Some exciting discussion essay topics also appear on college boards, periodicals, and magazines that you can consider.
List of 10 Interesting Group Discussion Essay Topics
- Movies encourage social evil: If you agree, highlight how movies reinforce anti-social norms such as criminal gangs and how it influences people to sympathize with such characters. On the other side, you can show how it facilitates social progress, and so on.
- Should we ban street food? Show how it is unhygienic, the encroachment of food places, streets or roads, difficulty in enforcing quality checks, and so on. On the contrary, it accommodates the ordinary people, source of income for many people, cheap and convenient, etc.
- Will artificial intelligence render humankind jobless? The issue is a significant concern that has prompted debate allover. For yes, AI will automate every industrial process leaving those who are not technology-savvy jobless. If you disagree, state how we will still need human labor to oversee tasks like risk control, maintenance, and cyber-security.
- Should the government tax the rich more? Show how it will reduce the wealth gap, create more revenue to improve other sectors like education, and that it is unfair. Similarly, show how taxing the rich more will redirect money from charities, startups, and other disadvantages.
- Should learning institutions allow guns in school? If you agree, say how it facilitates security and deter criminals. Also, say how it will encourage gun-related violence and insecurity in schools.
- Why schools and colleges should allow mobile phones in schools: It is an essential tool in teaching, the possibility of curbing the wrong usage, improves creativity and technology education. For the opposite, show how conventional teaching method is convenient, distraction on social platforms, encourage laxity and cheating, etc.
- Impact of video gaming on the youth: For positive impact, illustrate how it develops cognitive skills, refreshing mind and relieving stress, connecting with other people, and so on. On the contrary, say how it promotes violence, too much addiction, disorders like weak eyesight, etc.
- Generation gap today: Highlight the reasons for the rising generation gap, such as lack of communication and understanding, the disappearance of the traditional family system, fast-growing culture, and addiction to a particular lifestyle. Also, show if it is only a matter of misunderstanding or personal decisions.
- The unknown side of junk food: Show how we are yet to uncover the full list of potential hazards of unhealthy eating habits. If against, show that we already know the side effects of junk foods like obesity, diabetes, and other chronic health complications.
- Should e-learning substitute physical classrooms? Explain how it is cost-effective, convenient, and flexible for a variety of study types. On the counter-argument, show how physical lectures encourage presentation skills, a better understanding of student behaviors and problems, etc.
If you still feel you need assistance in writing a discussion essay, you can rely on us to provide a top-quality essay for you. Call us now or fill out the order form available on our website. We will assign your discussion essay assignment to a professional writer instantly.